Thursday, March 5, 2015

Just found out that my previous blogger name sucked....Thanks, Steve Banks

So being very new to both reading and posting in blogs, I found out that I need to do a more generic blog and then put the projects within that blog.  That will be my approach going forward.  Also, is it ridiculous to assume that people care about what I have to say?  

I consider myself a sculptor struggling to become an artist.  Being a sculptor in Iowa has let me know that most people consider those two things to be mutually exclusive.  To quote a friend at our gallery opening for David Zahn last Friday - "Sculpture is that thing you set your drink on while looking at art".  I have a long road ahead of me.  :-(  But I'm willing to put my big boy pants and my welding sandals on and get rockin'.



No comments:

Post a Comment