Monday, June 2, 2014

Starting the burn

I finally started welding.
It's hot and dirty but somebody's got to do it (that's what she said).

 
So you want to be able to sculpt like me?  Please note the very appropriate welding attire.  OSHA flip flops are required while shorts are optional.  


And let's just say that every time I do the "Ooh, Ooh, the hot embers are burning me alive" dance, my wife gets really turned on.  That dance is second only to my sweet yoga moves.  As for the duct tape, mind your own business.


Anyway, I started welding the base.  It is almost done but my back is killing me. 
I am happy to finish the base because it is the part that I dreaded the most, due to it's boring quotient.  No one oohs and ahhs over the base.  Now, on to the figure.

3 comments:

  1. Ooohh....ahhhh... I love the bass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that you sold out to Osha with those flip flops Dean. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHSA don't want none of this.

    ReplyDelete